Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Meat or Milk

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
strong -  strong, firm, immovable, solid, hard, rigid., in a bad sense, cruel, stiff, stubborn, hard, in a good sense, firm, steadfast
meat - to nourish, support, feed, to give suck, to fatten, to bring up, nurture
full age -  brought to its end, finished, wanting nothing necessary to completeness, perfect
reason of use -  to hold one's self or find one's self so and so, to be in such or such a condition, to hold one's self to a thing, to lay hold of a thing, to adhere or cling to, to be closely joined to a person or a thing
senses - faculty of the mind for perceiving, understanding, judging
exercised - unclad, without clothing, the naked body, laid bare, to exercise naked (in a palaestra or school of athletics) to exercise vigorously, in any way, either the body or the mind
discern - to separate, make a distinction, discriminate, to prefer, to learn by discrimination, to try, decide to determine, give judgment, decide a dispute, to withdraw from one, desert, to separate one's self in a hostile spirit, to oppose, strive with dispute, contend, to be at variance with one's self, hesitate, doubt
good - beautiful, handsome, excellent, eminent, choice, surpassing, precious, useful, suitable, commendable, admirable, beautiful to look at, shapely, magnificent
evil - of a bad nature, not such as it ought to be, of a mode of thinking, feeling, acting, base, wrong, wicked, troublesome, injurious, pernicious, destructive, baneful

But firm and solid nourishment fattens them that are of wanting nothing necessary to be complete, even those who by reason of the thing you hold in your hand and adhere closely to have your understanding with out clothing and naked be laid bare and undone so that you are able to give judgement to and to separate both what is beautiful and excellence of shape and what is not as it ought to be as well as destructive.

I eat firm nourishment that belongs to me because I want nothing else in order to be made complete because I hold in my hand understand with out restrictions and am able to determine between what is precious and what is not as it ought to be.

When I begin to judge what is good and bad based on what I hold in my hand because of what I eat as nourishment and the fact that I am willing to allow my nakedness (weakness, vulnerabilities) to be see by my trainer or mentor ie, by other humans then I move into the reality of personal responsibility. In a vulnerable relationship with another human is where my greatest weakness are revealed.
What does nakedness look like?
It looks like the secret thing that you hide from everyone else. 
You smile and pretend to be ok but you are not. 
You pretend to have your finances in order but are on 90 days past due with notification shut offs all around you. 
You on the inside are hurting so bad that you can not sleep at night but during the day you make yourself and  other around you believe you are fine.
Here is what some of this behavior language looks like.
I am just fine.
I am blessed
I am too blessed to be stressed
God is so good 
Praise God everything is fine
God doesn't  put more on me than I can handle so surely I will get through this
All things will work out for my good

My thoughts are still in development 





















others around you believe you are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment